Joining Sunway international Schools
As an inclusive school, we welcome different students and families to join our SIS community. We welcome parents and guardians to connect with respective SIS campuses as follows.
- Complete the Application Form for your selected campus: SIS Application Form
- Submit the completed Application Form along with the required documents as listed in the Application Form.
Completed forms and documents can be submitted to our Admissions Office via email, by post or in person.
Photocopies of documents required must be certified as true copies.
- Payment of fees can be made in cash or by cheque, bank draft or bank transfer. Proof of payment is required and can be submitted either by email, post or in person.
- Submission of the Application Form does not guarantee a place for your child/ward as classes and grades can fill up quickly. We request parents/sponsors to note our intake dates and submit the completed Application Form with required documents and payment as soon as possible.
- Readiness assessments, interviews and/or observations may be required for admissions into certain grades. Please check with the Admissions Office of your selected campus to confirm if readiness assessment applies. If so, our Admissions Office will schedule a readiness assessment for your child/ward.
- SIS’s readiness assessment determines eligibility for the grade applied. The nature of our assessment varies based on the student’s age and previous grade or level the student has completed.
- For students who meet SIS’s admissions requirements for the grade applied and a place is available, our Admissions Office will inform parents/sponsor in writing of an offer of place of study.
- Parents/sponsors must accept the offer and pay the required fees by the deadlines indicated in our offer letter; non-acceptance and/or payment within the time frame indicated can lead to lapse of offer.
- If a place is not available in the grade applied, our Admissions Office will inform the parent/sponsor concerned and the student will be placed on a waitlist.
Our Admissions Office remains open and our staff are ready to answer your queries. You may request for an appointment or to attend an open day to meet our admissions or academic staff. Further event information can be found here.